It's a cold and snowy day in this never-ending winter. With all the schools closed for a snow day, it's a great time to use that fresh powder for more than just sledding and snowmen. This favorite tradition is kid approved! And since it entertains the kids, it's parent approved too!
- 1 gallon clean snow
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk (Dairy-Free by simply replacing with almond milk)
- Gather up 1 gallon of that clean, fresh powder. Pro tip: even if you want to make lemon flavored ice cream, avoid the yellow snow ;)
- Add 1 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, then stir.
- Stir in 2 cups milk (may vary depending on desired consistency).
- Enjoy! Wasn't that easy!
Can't have dairy? Easy fix! By replacing the milk with almond milk, you've scored delicious dairy-free ice cream!